• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
IMG_0503.JPG IMG_0504.JPG IMG_0505.JPG IMG_0506.JPG
Juliet x metal/ruby iridium
Put on one time never left my house. Took of sticker on lenses to try them on.

Ouch. That damage severely devalues them compared to mint, though I couldn't say by how much. But any research you did on mint piece prices isn't really going to be relevant.
Yeah that's what I figured. Was hoping someone would have an idea on what I could sell them for. Didn't want to drop a number on the exchange and get blasted lol. Cause I really have no idea what number to put on them.

Alright I'm thinking about unloading some of my glasses. My collection has been idle for a while and I haven't kept up on values. So I figured I would post here first before putting them on the exchange. I have done some research in the past few days but figured I would post here for some help. So here we go. Wore them 1 time on my wedding day and handed them off to someone to hold them while I took a picture and they got dropped.

Aluminum c-six 399/1500
View attachment 309862 View attachment 309863 View attachment 309864 View attachment 309865 View attachment 309866 View attachment 309867

Yikes. That's painful. Saw your other thread with the story of how it happened. I'm not sure what value would be, but far less than mint pairs are going for that is for sure. Maybe if someone could refinish them?

Ouch. That damage severely devalues them compared to mint, though I couldn't say by how much. But any research you did on mint piece prices isn't really going to be relevant.
Ouch is right. :cry:

I see the first C-6 project pair. New finish and nice shiny new lenses.

That's what happens when you get married ;)

You've got some very nice pieces. Now is not the best time to sell your x-metals because the values seem to have dropped within the last few months. I would wait and list in the spring/summer.

@sOuLfUlFoRg has been on a roll doing lots of nice customs. I think he's ready to tackle your C-6 :cool:. @Chris A Hardaway is the go to guy for great custom cut lenses so maybe he could do something for a C-6. Sorry if I am volunteering you guys for work that you aren't interested in doing :oops:.
He can just send C6 to SF and then send to me. I've got OEM lenses that'll fit that don't need to be custom cut. :spiteful:

Back