• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Just wondering how much you guys in the states pay for Jupiter Squared polarized Carbons? In australia, I paid $359.

We're paying 330 going through Oakley. I've been eyeing them, but I just got a pair of the regular Jupiter Squared for Christmas and I'm trying them out first.

what is the price for a Primitive, Revert or AP Frogskin these days?
Going off what I've seen over the past couple months, Primitive $800 to $1K, AP +/-$1500 and there's a Revert 95 currently on sale but the listing is unclear.. Not sure if the selling is referring to 100 pairs released or if he wants $100 for them.

I'm thinking of getting rid of two pairs of fives I really no longer wear.

I'm looking to price them (fairly)

Fives Squared (brown smoke) bag only
Fives V 3 Ducati matte black (complete) small vision impairing scratches on the lense and small matte pain peeled away from nose area and one war stem

Any insight would be great!

Couple of questions. I have 2 pairs of "Hammerfin" wire frames, one is a T wire, the other is a Big Square wire2, along with a Why 8 frame, no lenses, all in pretty decent shape.

The first question is, are the wire just not desirable, there really doesn't seem to be a hard demand for them?

My second question is will I be better trading the lot for recent O parts, or even a newer pair of glasses, or sale?

Trying to debate a thinking of the herd, or if I should just keep these.

BTW, eBay is no real help, I just picked up an immaculate pair of OO Jordan's for less than 40 USD without lense, while others were BIN for over 200.

Any help would be appreciated.

A couple things... certain wire frames have a high valve and demand, other do not, much like the plastic frames. It all depends on which ones you have. Whether you want to spend the $$ to bring them back is up to you. As for your OOs. Finding lenses for those nowdays is pretty hard, therefore a pair w/o lenses is going to be fairly cheap. As with most Oakleys, condition is everything.

Back