• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
value of a Carbon Juliet with 24K lenses? its worn maybe 10 times, everything tight, lenses perfect. comes with original new box and coin, all rubber-frame and lenses both less than 2 years old. the lenses are Dr. Chop custom cut

Taking a huge shot at this--
1. Frame- Mint: Probably 180-220 maybe
2. 24K Lenses: I know Chop's go for 130 I think. (might get 80-100 for them)
3. Box, Coin, and Tight
Value probably is somewhere between 275 to 325 pending on how bad someone wants this combo. New Carbon/Black is 350 so the big part is the custom lenses. If not for the lenses, and it was original then prob 300. It all depends on how bad someone wants it. UCDAVIS- I know you have been on here longer than me, so this is just my thought and I could easily be corrected by someone a little more up on prices. Hope this helps

How much for a set of gold iridium lenses for the R1 in great condition?

No scratches on them, no cracks, no delamination. Actually, by current standards, they're new, being that they're so difficult to find.

How much for a set of gold iridium lenses for the R1 in great condition?

No scratches on them, no cracks, no delamination. Actually, by current standards, they're new, being that they're so difficult to find.
Probably around $250. Seen some new in the box go for $300. I got lucky, bought a R1 for $450 with used lenses installed but included a NIB set.

tmsnewberry said:
That's high, the last few pairs have sold around 250. I offered mine to some members for 200 but no one wanted them so I traded them for other stuff.

So, unlucky me:)

Back