• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I have attached a link of photos for a pair of Romeo 2’s. I do not have the box for these but the rubber nose pieces and rubber on the stems are in good shape. There is minor wear to the frames mostly where the “O” logos are but in a few other places. I took lots of photos of the areas with wear. The lenses are pretty scratched up and if I were keeping them I would want to get replacements. I would say the bridge is good but obviously not as tight as it was when I bought them. I'm an x metal rookie so I have no idea of their value. I want to post them up for sale on the forum and hope to get a fair price. I've had one previous deal with another form member that went flawless. So I'm hoping to get these to someone who'll appreciate them more than me. Thanks in advance fellas. Here's a link to several photos but I also attached a few.

Oakley Slideshow by rstockton1285 | Photobucket

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436839793.912876.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436839826.399396.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436839839.634442.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436839857.454483.jpg

Last edited:
I have attached a link of photos for a pair of Romeo 2’s. I do not have the box for these but the rubber nose pieces and rubber on the stems are in good shape. There is minor wear to the frames mostly where the “O” logos are but in a few other places. I took lots of photos of the areas with wear. The lenses are pretty scratched up and if I were keeping them I would want to get replacements. I would say the bridge is good but obviously not as tight as it was when I bought them. I'm an x metal rookie so I have no idea of their value. I want to post them up for sale on the forum and hope to get a fair price. I've had one previous deal with another form member that went flawless. So I'm hoping to get these to someone who'll appreciate them more than me. Thanks in advance fellas. Here's a link to several photos but I also attached a few.

Oakley Slideshow by rstockton1285 | Photobucket

View attachment 164829
View attachment 164830
View attachment 164831
View attachment 164832

Unfortunately, glasses only, needing replacement lenses & a tune-up, and some minor frame wear, IMO $300 tops...

Unfortunately, glasses only, needing replacement lenses & a tune-up, and some minor frame wear, IMO $300 tops...
yeah, i may even be lower. let me back in to my valuation: $500 tops for a minty new set.
$150 for lenses, 100 for box and coin, $60 for a tuneup and lets say you can miraculously get rubbers for $20. that leaves one with a $170 frame that is in fair condition. i would pay $200 tops for a mint frame. sucks that the r2 is an awesome pair and i just cannot bring myself to use them as much due to the lack of parts.

I guess it still comes down to purpose. want to make a custom wearer/ or just have something to look at and check off you "i want that" list $200ish ain't bad.

Back