• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
i can only value the romeo but cant tell what color it is because of the wooden table it is sitting on. also condition and if the original packaging is included.

I think they are the titanium color with the bronze lens. No box, but I have all the rubber pieces that came with it. I actually have two sets of the rubber pieces. Bought a black set when I went to Oakley HQ long ago.

There is a bit of discoloring right under the nosepieces. Not sure if it can be cleaned off. I never tried to clean it off. Didn't want to take the risk of further messing up the finish. Also there is a bit of spider webbing under the junction on the top of one of the lenses. It real minor.

Last edited:
I think they are the titanium color with the bronze lens. No box, but I have all the rubber pieces that came with it. I actually have two sets of the rubber pieces. Bought a black set when I went to Oakley HQ long ago.

those are prone to staining. obviusly no stains = higher price. $450 to $650 varying from decent frame w/ a few stains to mint unworn sunnys only xtra rubbers can fetch. $20 extra +/- what they come with. i have a kit that has EVERYTHING except for the frame lenses (15/25/50 tshocks screws gaskets earsocks sm and lrg nosebombs) i would not sell em but if i did it wouldnt be for less than $100

is it me or the x metal pricing has gone up dramatically???

IMO not 100% but yes, especially with XS. But these sort of things seem to cycle up and down throughout each year so the only people paying those prices are impatient newbies, I would guess...

It sells for the right price i might add regardless of seasons. A few people nowadays would not spend 800 for a pair of glasses unless its really a good deal or fair deal. I am just saying there is no reason for the price hike as they are already overpriced to begin with. As for demand is there??. I see a bunch of 24ks juliets for 1300 plus, ichiros carbons and more that are not selling.
I've bought 24k and Ichiro carbon in the last couple of months, so there is at least some demand. I don't know where you saw a bunch of Ichiro carbons, maybe you mean the polished carbon?

Ti R1 for 600-650? I'd thought they'd go a tad more than that since X-metals are in that price range

A mint, unboxed pair maybe. Boxed and complete, more. These are neither; unboxed with light scratches on lenses, less. Custom cut OEM replacement lenses start at around $100. Mint OEM replacement lenses, twice that. Subtract that from the value.

Which reminds me, I need to get some custom cuts for my Ti R1 before the original mint OEM lenses get cracks or other damage from when I wear them...

those are prone to staining. obviusly no stains = higher price. $450 to $650 varying from decent frame w/ a few stains to mint unworn sunnys only xtra rubbers can fetch. $20 extra +/- what they come with. i have a kit that has EVERYTHING except for the frame lenses (15/25/50 tshocks screws gaskets earsocks sm and lrg nosebombs) i would not sell em but if i did it wouldnt be for less than $100

I had the box and the coin up to a couple years ago. Box and coin went missing...have no idea where it went.

Here are the rubber pieces. I don't have the ear socks for the black set. My glasses have the black "25" shocks in them. These glasses have been sitting in my drawer for years and years. I was big into Oakley in the late 90's. These are the ones that I never sold and forgot about them.
IMG_20150730_235035_zpspilguiag.jpg

I've got a couple pairs of Jawbones for when I ride and a pair of Style Switch for driving.

Thanks for the info. :)

IMO not 100% but yes, especially with XS. But these sort of things seem to cycle up and down throughout each year so the only people paying those prices are impatient newbies, I would guess...
Yep, again, driven by desire and ending up going in to deep (TWSS) but once you have the ones that you really want, completing a set should be more fun. At least thats how I do it (TWSS)

I had the box and the coin up to a couple years ago. Box and coin went missing...have no idea where it went.

Here are the rubber pieces. I don't have the ear socks for the black set. My glasses have the black "25" shocks in them. These glasses have been sitting in my drawer for years and years. I was big into Oakley in the late 90's. These are the ones that I never sold and forgot about them.
IMG_20150730_235035_zpspilguiag.jpg

I've got a couple pairs of Jawbones for when I ride and a pair of Style Switch for driving.

Thanks for the info. :)

Yep thise should fetch $20+ each seperately or can be used as bargaining chip.

Latest Posts

Back