1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would love to find a crosshair 2.0 gold frame with polarised bronze lenses preferably lnib or at least lenses scratch free. Can pay outright for a good price or would trade for some of the items on my for sale thread..For Sale - Monster dogs, scars, various pairs | Oakley Forum Would consider swapping a serialized plasma Juliet to get the crosshair .. thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Does anyone know where I may find one of these for a good price? or maybe there is somebody who has one that would trade for a Juliet? Some rare monster dogs? Any other frames. Or perhaps a choice of brand new own Juliet lenses? Ruby, titanium etc.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Can anyone help me? really want the crosshair 2 gold frame. Surely there is a vault near someone which has these? Willing to buy. Swap for various frames. Or Juliet lenses. , or plasma Juliet frame. Thanks. If anyone can help. I'd really appreciate it.