1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a few pair for sale. All are NIB unless otherwise noted. Prices include shipping to the US and the 3% PayPal fee. I will consider shipping internationally, but you will pay actual shipping costs.

1. Robert Pimple Hijinx. Glasses and bag only, no box or paperwork. I never wore them, but would rate them an 8/10. Sold

2.Adventures of Tin Tin 3D glasses. I also have a brand new set of Titanium lenses that I bought for these to make them into sunglasses but never put in. Everything is included and BNIB. $SOLD

3. London Fuel Cell with Black Iridium lenses. $85
    Various Pairs For Sale-Radar, Fast Jacket XL, London, Deuce Coupe - dsc03131x.jpg

4. Deuce Coupe Fuel Cell with Black Iridium lenses. Sold

5. Fast Jacket XL with Blue Iridium and Jade lenses. Worn once, but dont like the way they fit. $SOLD

6. Radar Path- Crystal Red frame with +Red Iridium lenses. These were a Christmas gift, but they dont fit my face right either. Awesome looking glasses, but not for me. $160.
    Various Pairs For Sale-Radar, Fast Jacket XL, London, Deuce Coupe - oakley1copy.jpg

7. Stussy Hijinx with Polarized lenses. Rated 9/10. $Sold

We can do a deal if you buy more than 1. If you think my prices are out of line, shoot me a PM and make me an offer.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent on pimple hijinx

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm for the londons and tintin

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pam's replied.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Payment sent on pimple hijinx

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pimple sold. Others still available. Make me offers guys.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent for the stussy and the duece coupes

8. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    Pm on the fastJ

9. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!