• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Various rare things

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Various Rare Xmetal Items

1) XX replacement lens kit 24K Irid. Oleo: Brand new, unmounted, in original box. $115 shipped.

2) Juliet Finito lens (VR50 BI): Etched lens near mint; non-etched lens - one surface spot (doesn't affect vision). $120 shipped. SOLD

3) Romeo box - early box style - 1997 coin, very solid box with minimal wear, papers, sponge is brand new (replacement). No handwritten number in pencil on underside. $120 shipped. SOLD

IMG_3284.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

IMG_3286.jpg

IMG_3287.jpg

IMG_3288.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3290.jpg

IMG_3293.jpg

IMG_3294.jpg

IMG_3295.jpg

IMG_3296.jpg

IMG_3297.jpg

IMG_3298.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
any hand written number on the underside of the romeo box (as the four digit 'jordan' pairs)?

Username Hidden said:
Various Rare Xmetal Items

1) XX replacement lens kit 24K Irid. Oleo: Brand new, unmounted, in original box. $130 shipped.

2) Juliet Finito lens (VR50 BI): Etched lens near mint; non-etched lens - one surface spot (doesn't affect vision). $120 shipped.

3) Juliet Ichiro (2008) white bag: $45 shipped (shipping to the USA is $22, which explains this price)

4) Romeo box - earliest box style - 1997 coin, very solid box with minimal wear, papers, sponge is brand new (replacement). $120 shipped.

View attachment 660860

View attachment 660861

View attachment 660862

View attachment 660863

View attachment 660864

View attachment 660865

View attachment 660866

View attachment 660867

View attachment 660868

View attachment 660869

View attachment 660870

View attachment 660871

View attachment 660873

View attachment 660874

View attachment 660876
What makes the white bag Ichiro?

I have 2-3 lying around and I’ve never owned an Ichiro...

Username Hidden said:
any hand written number on the underside of the romeo box (as the four digit 'jordan' pairs)?

This box does not have the handwritten (in pencil) number on underside. Thanks for reminding me there was that. So technically, this is the second style of Romeo box, before the label design changed. I have a numbered box available too (4 digit number in pencil), FYI.

Username Hidden said:
What makes the white bag Ichiro?

I have 2-3 lying around and I’ve never owned an Ichiro...

OH - is this my mistake? I thought this was rare as it's the bag that came with a full set Juliet Ichiro Polished Carbon, 2008. Will edit the main post if I'm wrong and it's not rare!

Here:

IMG_2354.JPG

Username Hidden said:
This box does not have the handwritten (in pencil) number on underside. Thanks for reminding me there was that. So technically, this is the second style of Romeo box, before the label design changed. I have a numbered box available too (4 digit number in pencil), FYI.

They are just generic white bags. Sorry bro

OH - is this my mistake? I thought this was rare as it's the bag that came with a full set Juliet Ichiro Polished Carbon, 2008. Will edit the main post if I'm wrong and it's not rare!

Here:

View attachment 660884

Generic white bags. Sorry bro

pm'd on the romeo box.

Only the 24K lens left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back