1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am selling for a friend of mine. They are a very used pair of ti02 that are serialized XT017367. They will need a tune up and new lenses. One lens looks fairly good but the other lens is bad. Aslo they are very loose on the one side. These do come with BNIB earsock kit with both sets of nose pieces and plain black microbag. Asking 325.00 shipped. Also have a King's Camo micro bag looking for 16.00 shipped and all items U.S. residents only...Also what would you think a BRAND NEW C-SIX alum. be worth just for the glasses? these are legit from an employee of SGH. I think number 797.
    Very used serialized TI02 and King's camo bag...... - PB071665_zpse5f6267d.jpg

Very used serialized TI02 and King's camo bag...... - PB071663_zps7de4808e.jpg

Very used serialized TI02 and King's camo bag...... - PB071661_zpsa407baee.jpg

Very used serialized TI02 and King's camo bag...... - PB071662_zpsab734289.jpg

Very used serialized TI02 and King's camo bag...... - PB071664_zpsa49bfe14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/7/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    I could see paying 1100-1250 for a brand new C-Six without the original packaging. For a pair like that though, it would be tough for me to pay a little less to not have the box. It is a beautiful display piece! Now, if you can get a substantial discount without the box, go for it. You won't regret owning a C-Six!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I do have one C-SIX number 1475 or 6 I think. He is looking to sell his. I told him he could get 600.00 easy. Just wondering what everyone else thought. I know it is legit I saw them today.

Last edited by a moderator: 11/7/13
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    If he's selling them for 600 I would gladly take them off his hands, lol!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think he wants to hold out for about 800.00 he hasn't told me an exact price yet.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I told him about offer and he said make it 700.00 and they would be out the door. So if ever both parties were serious then I guess the discussion of shipping and paypal if he has it would come up next and figure out price then.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I will take it for USS 700. Send me pics of the item please. I am from the Philippines by the way. I will shoulder the shipping. Thank you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hmm will have to talk it over with my friend. He may not want to ship out of U.S. but I could ask. The only picture I have right now. From phone so I guess why so small.

Very used serialized TI02 and King's camo bag...... - GetAttachment_zps502b0d69.jpg

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ayon na!! Ooppss.. Be glad if ul get it paps..