• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Vintage Sub Zeroes for sale $600.00 (USD)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
I am putting up for sale a never warn, pristine pair of Oakley Sub Zeroes. They are in the original box, as shown with absolutely no blemishes and arms are extremely tight. I will send more pictures if interested and anything else so you feel confident in your purchase. Due to the condition, pristine as noted, i am asking $600 dollars, or a reasonable, fair offer. I have many more available, and want to see how this goes before posting more. Many thanks, and enjoy.
Thank you all for the real information. I don’t want to misrepresent what these are. The pictures are as requested and I can do more.
IMG_1747.JPG

IMG_1748.JPG

IMG_1769.jpeg

IMG_1768.jpeg

IMG_1767.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Welcome and good luck

Morning. I want to reduce the number to see if any action will follow. I go to edit and it won't go to discription. Any suggestions? thanks

Might might help a little if you had a little more description about your pair. For instance, what you have is a Sub-Zero 0.6 with carbon fiber arms and a black iridium lens. And this is probably the least desired frame of the Sub-Zeros. Try put up a 2n at the same price and I'd like to see if that isn't sold in less than a day. :cool:🤙

Username Hidden said:
Might might help a little if you had a little more description about your pair. For instance, what you have is a Sub-Zero 0.6 with carbon fiber arms and a black iridium lens. And this is probably the least desired frame of the Sub-Zeros. Try put up a 2n at the same price and I'd like to see if that isn't sold in less than a day. :cool:🤙
I think you meant #5. Either way it is not a #1 so it has the incorrect box with it. Pic of the stems please? They should be the short ones.

This is what you have

Incorrect box and bag. Still a nice pair but have been cobbled together to try to make a set.

I like my cake with frosting.... :errwhat:

Username Hidden said:
Morning. I want to reduce the number to see if any action will follow. I go to edit and it won't go to discription. Any suggestions? thanks
I fixed it for you.

Username Hidden said:
I fixed it for you.
Check out the Mod Muscle on Matt....
1699836415632.gif