1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi everyone. Up for sale or trade is a W-serial Plasma Frame Juliet with mint Ruby Iridium lenses. Microfiber bag with glasses only (no box/coin). Also including an Oakley Blue Juliet Rubber set and a Oakley Red Rubber set (although the red rubber set is missing the nose bombs). See pics below.

Condition:
    Frame - ~8/10 - some very slight discoloration on the corner of the nose bridge (see pics below)
    Rubber - 10/10
    Lenses - 10/10
    Nosebridge - somewhat loose but wearable
    Extra Rubber Sets - 10/10

$400 or trade for either a Romeo 2 Carbon Frame or Polished Frame in excellent condition with tight nose bridge and good lenses. No box/coin required.

Pay through Paypal (Goods and Services). I will cover shipping and insurance.

Shipping to North America only.

Please PM if interested.

W-Serial Plasma Ruby Juliet with Blue and Red OEM Rubber Set - IMG_3654.JPG W-Serial Plasma Ruby Juliet with Blue and Red OEM Rubber Set - IMG_3971.JPG W-Serial Plasma Ruby Juliet with Blue and Red OEM Rubber Set - IMG_3976.JPG W-Serial Plasma Ruby Juliet with Blue and Red OEM Rubber Set - IMG_3978.JPG W-Serial Plasma Ruby Juliet with Blue and Red OEM Rubber Set - IMG_3980.JPG W-Serial Plasma Ruby Juliet with Blue and Red OEM Rubber Set - IMG_3981.JPG W-Serial Plasma Ruby Juliet with Blue and Red OEM Rubber Set - IMG_3984.JPG W-Serial Plasma Ruby Juliet with Blue and Red OEM Rubber Set - IMG_3985.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Forgot to include the picture of the extra rubber sets. W-Serial Plasma Ruby Juliet with Blue and Red OEM Rubber Set - IMG_4135.JPG

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Fair deal from a great member. Since the red rubber sets came with black nose bombs you really are not missing much.
    GLWS!

Last edited by a moderator: 2/13/16
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks CarGuy. I actually didn't realize that. Good information.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

I would be interested in trading for a Carbon Romeo 2 in excellent condition (no box/coin required).

I would also be interested in trading this Juliet frame minus the lenses for an X-metal Frame Juliet in excellent condition with tight nose bridge (no serial number, box/coin or lenses required). I would be willing to add an OEM Blue and/or Red Juliet rubber set or a set of Juliet (BI) or X-Squared lenses (new BIP or RI) to make a fair deal.
    Thanks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Closing this listing. I am now only interested in trading this Juliet for a X-metal Juliet frame with rubber.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.