• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale W-Serial Plasma Ruby Juliet with Blue and Red OEM Rubber Set

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi everyone. Up for sale or trade is a W-serial Plasma Frame Juliet with mint Ruby Iridium lenses. Microfiber bag with glasses only (no box/coin). Also including an Oakley Blue Juliet Rubber set and a Oakley Red Rubber set (although the red rubber set is missing the nose bombs). See pics below.

Condition:
Frame - ~8/10 - some very slight discoloration on the corner of the nose bridge (see pics below)
Rubber - 10/10
Lenses - 10/10
Nosebridge - somewhat loose but wearable
Extra Rubber Sets - 10/10

$400 or trade for either a Romeo 2 Carbon Frame or Polished Frame in excellent condition with tight nose bridge and good lenses. No box/coin required.

Pay through Paypal (Goods and Services). I will cover shipping and insurance.

Shipping to North America only.

Please PM if interested.

IMG_3654.JPG
IMG_3971.JPG
IMG_3976.JPG
IMG_3978.JPG
IMG_3980.JPG
IMG_3981.JPG
IMG_3984.JPG
IMG_3985.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Forgot to include the picture of the extra rubber sets.
IMG_4135.JPG

Fair deal from a great member. Since the red rubber sets came with black nose bombs you really are not missing much.
GLWS!

Last edited:
Thanks CarGuy. I actually didn't realize that. Good information.

Bump.

Bump.

I would be interested in trading for a Carbon Romeo 2 in excellent condition (no box/coin required).

I would also be interested in trading this Juliet frame minus the lenses for an X-metal Frame Juliet in excellent condition with tight nose bridge (no serial number, box/coin or lenses required). I would be willing to add an OEM Blue and/or Red Juliet rubber set or a set of Juliet (BI) or X-Squared lenses (new BIP or RI) to make a fair deal.
Thanks.

Closing this listing. I am now only interested in trading this Juliet for a X-metal Juliet frame with rubber.

Status
Not open for further replies.