1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    In 2014 I was an OAKLEY V.I.P. Account and Oakley flew us out from VA to CA to live, learn and love all about Oakley while they unveiled their PRIZM technology on a gorgeous golf course with the Golf PRIZM Flack Jacket. I realize someone else may enjoy these things more in their collection so I am offering them up for sale.

- The Oakley bag is an insulated cooler essentially (you can see by the silver lining). This is a promo bag so don't expect a super-high quality, Italian made bag. It was a free promo give away. The sides can be buttoned down to the snaps to make it smaller.

- The polo is a very nice quality in size MEDIUM and it fits true to size. It has the Oakley logo on the front and the V.I.P. Days logo over the left arm.

- Nearly impossible to get VIP Days Oakley Microfiber Bag. These weren't even given out, I had to jump through loop holes to be able to acquire one of these.

- 3 Oakley branded golf balls in tube

- 2 Oakley black decals

Looking to get $100 for all items, I will ship to the lower 48 for a shipping charge of $10. Thank you for looking.

Want something you can't go out and buy?  OAKLEY V.I.P. polo, mf bag, golf balls and more. - SAM_1694.jpg Want something you can't go out and buy?  OAKLEY V.I.P. polo, mf bag, golf balls and more. - SAM_1692.jpg Want something you can't go out and buy?  OAKLEY V.I.P. polo, mf bag, golf balls and more. - SAM_1662.jpg Want something you can't go out and buy?  OAKLEY V.I.P. polo, mf bag, golf balls and more. - SAM_1665.jpg Want something you can't go out and buy?  OAKLEY V.I.P. polo, mf bag, golf balls and more. - SAM_1681.jpg Want something you can't go out and buy?  OAKLEY V.I.P. polo, mf bag, golf balls and more. - SAM_1683.jpg Want something you can't go out and buy?  OAKLEY V.I.P. polo, mf bag, golf balls and more. - SAM_1685.jpg Want something you can't go out and buy?  OAKLEY V.I.P. polo, mf bag, golf balls and more. - SAM_1676.jpg Want something you can't go out and buy?  OAKLEY V.I.P. polo, mf bag, golf balls and more. - SAM_1678.jpg Want something you can't go out and buy?  OAKLEY V.I.P. polo, mf bag, golf balls and more. - SAM_1691.jpg Want something you can't go out and buy?  OAKLEY V.I.P. polo, mf bag, golf balls and more. - SAM_1687.jpg Want something you can't go out and buy?  OAKLEY V.I.P. polo, mf bag, golf balls and more. - SAM_1688.jpg Want something you can't go out and buy?  OAKLEY V.I.P. polo, mf bag, golf balls and more. - SAM_1689.jpg Want something you can't go out and buy?  OAKLEY V.I.P. polo, mf bag, golf balls and more. - 536261_10202078989216773_1341380354174917504_n.jpg Want something you can't go out and buy?  OAKLEY V.I.P. polo, mf bag, golf balls and more. - 10703663_10202078987496730_1857924399399800787_n.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.