• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Want To Buy: Batwolf Icons

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to add some icons to my collection for my Batwolf. Particularly interested in the "Blue Industries", Carbon Fiber and the Black/White fade sets, though perhaps others as well.

The shipped prices for these through Oakley (and eBay for that matter) are a bit steep at $17 (or more). Looking for a price at or under $10 if anyone has some extra sets lying around they are not using.

Please message through eBay or shoot an email to ucdavis4.0gpa@yahoo.com as this forum doesn't trigger email notifications when a message is sent. I will get right back to you as my smartphone is pretty much on me 24/7

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a set of the Black/White Fade ones that I've never used. I have the headliner ones and like those better. I also have the Shaun White icons that were very limited through SGH. I'd let the fade go at 10 plus 3 shipping. The Shaun Whites would be a little more.

Additionally, I have a set of polished chrome ones. I have the blue industries, but not sure I want to part with those as of yet. Let me know if interested in the fade, chrome or Shaun White. The Shaun White icons are black with gold streaks like some of the other stuff he has out. They are very sweet and there only a couple hundred from what I've heard.

BTW, you can set this up to send an email notification in your setting through your profile link.

I've already received a few requests for pics so here are some of my extra icons. The Shaun White icons are between the chrome on the left and the black/white fade on the right. They are black and have gold stripes through them. It's kinda hard to tell in the pic:

e2d82b73.jpg

Shaun White icons are sold.

Username Hidden said:
I've already received a few requests for pics so here are some of my extra icons. The Shaun White icons are between the chrome on the left and the black/white fade on the right. They are black and have gold stripes through them. It's kinda hard to tell in the pic:

e2d82b73.jpg

cool icons, do you have icons for mds?

Username Hidden said:
cool icons, do you have icons for mds?

The only frames Oakley has interchangeable icons for are the batwolf and dispatch...mds icons are not meant to be changed out.

yes i know that, what i meant was parts. the o store in my country are selling it, but unfortunately they're out of stock :(.

Ok, no i dont have any...you can always buy pair of damaged ones and use the icons for them.

IM looking for some blue ones that ive seen from the moto gp batwolf. Anyone interested in selling those?

Back