1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    I can trade or buy let me know what you have please. Style I'm looking for if possible Wanting a wooden watch box or plastic box - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453595017.393032.jpg

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    Ok stop hoarding some of you guys. I'm still looking

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    OP, sorry I had a pristine example including every last piece of packing and manual that I had only opened twice since purchase however it sold in one day. It also came with a Minute Machine. -the O wood box build quality is impressive so I understand your desire to get one. Good luck

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    I'd even take the plastic box now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm but, inbox is full.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    Cleared

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    I'm all for receiving pms for boxes but when you have a price of $100 or more for a box that's just crazy on your part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.