• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches (other than Oakley) You're Wearing Today

Well now I feel I need this!
After they teased Swatch x Omega x Snoopy and it was just the Moonshine briefcase auctions, I felt a bit cheated. Now we have an actual Moonswatch Snoopy but they’ve significantly increased the price that was already pushing it for what the watches are. And I still want one! I’ll just tell myself it’s a massive saving over what a Silver Snoopy costs on the secondary market.

Hamilton Elipsa

IMG_20240321_081333290_HDR~2.jpg

After they teased Swatch x Omega x Snoopy and it was just the Moonshine briefcase auctions, I felt a bit cheated. Now we have an actual Moonswatch Snoopy but they’ve significantly increased the price that was already pushing it for what the watches are. And I still want one! I’ll just tell myself it’s a massive saving over what a Silver Snoopy costs on the secondary market.
Yep I noticed the $40 or so price hike. Never getting the Snoopy 2 I prefer so…. And I think this is neat looking. I have the black and white stitched Snoopy strap…. See what it looks like on that lol. Not getting it day one… I’ll wait until the frenzy cools off

Yep I noticed the $40 or so price hike. Never getting the Snoopy 2 I prefer so…. And I think this is neat looking. I have the black and white stitched Snoopy strap…. See what it looks like on that lol. Not getting it day one… I’ll wait until the frenzy cools off
Yeah, the Snoopy 2 is going for stupid money nowadays. #3 I would resent paying a premium for on the secondary market, though I love the watch, and #1 is just a bit boring.

Back