What am I missing with these?

I have, the business/pleasure to me look like any other brand. The Gigawatt look like Scars...just super limited, and the jigawatt look like straight out of Oakley's catalogue.

I kinda expected to find more unique/stand out designs.
When you get them in hand you’ll see the difference.
IMG_4817.jpeg

Only recently even saw the M experiment section, trying to figure what's new or even interesting about them?
Seems like a small range of updated Scars etc? I know it's by the founder of Oakley, but can't see anything really new or innovative about the designs? Or am I missing something?
I agree with @Broccoli the feel of the glasses are great. And nothing is wrong with an update scar or plate that’s what we are looking for.

8 months into a new company, enjoy the ride with them and see where they take us.

Only recently even saw the M experiment section, trying to figure what's new or even interesting about them?
Seems like a small range of updated Scars etc? I know it's by the founder of Oakley, but can't see anything really new or innovative about the designs? Or am I missing something?
The nose bomb is pretty unique on the Gigawatt and Jigawatt and the clutch system for the lenses in the Gigawatt are reminiscent of the Radar Lock just for me feels easier to use than the Radar Lock.

Latest Posts

Back