• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are must have Oakley's

Juliet for sure ;)

Oakley had not been anything "special" without X-metals (for me at least)
Come on, @Serhat!! There's a ton of classics -> medusa, splice, Carbon/Aluminium C6, E-wires, Moon, Over the Top, Frogskins, Racing Jackets Gen 1/2, Jawbones, Sub Zeros, Pitboss 1, Eyeshades, Radars (possibly), Monster dogs, m-frames, Mag switches.

Come on, @Serhat!! There's a ton of classics -> medusa, splice, Carbon/Aluminium C6, E-wires, Moon, Over the Top, Frogskins, Racing Jackets Gen 1/2, Jawbones, Sub Zeros, Pitboss 1, Eyeshades, Radars (possibly), Monster dogs, m-frames, Mag switches.

lol...
Medusa and OTT? Of course they are cool but I'm talking about glasses you actually use outside, and they are the same era with X-metal's anyway - the same cool era
Of course there are many other glasses from Oakley before and after but for me it was X-Metal that made an impression. Had it not existed, it would have been completely different.
It was the X-Metals which made an impression and difference.
You misunderstand when I say "X-Metal", that does not mean I do not like PitBoss or other glasses.
It means my interest might have never been great if X-Metals had not existed, that was my point.

lol...
Medusa and OTT? Of course they are cool but I'm talking about glasses you actually use outside, and they are the same era with X-metal's anyway - the same cool era
Of course there are many other glasses from Oakley before and after but for me it was X-Metal that made an impression. Had it not existed, it would have been completely different.
It was the X-Metals which made an impression and difference.
You misunderstand when I say "X-Metal", that does not mean I do not like PitBoss or other glasses.
It means my interest might have never been great if X-Metals had not existed, that was my point.
If that's what you meant, then I totally misunderstood. My point was,that the ones I mentioned ALSO made Oakley "special" as per your original post.

Back