• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are my chances ?!

Sallycollins

Oakley Beginner
Hi I posted on here the other day,wanting advice on trying to find X metal X Squared glasses.It seems that the lens are quite sought after. I only need the frames.WHat are my chances of just finding some frames ?
Do you have a wanted section ?
Thank you

Hi I posted on here the other day,wanting advice on trying to find X metal X Squared glasses.It seems that the lens are quite sought after. I only need the frames.WHat are my chances of just finding some frames ?
Do you have a wanted section ?
Thank you
We have an exchange section and there is a very good chance of finding frames. You just have to be here a certain amount of time and have enough posts to qualify for buying/selling/trading. Here is the link.

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

As mentioned above, your chances of finding an XS frame here are very good, but you must meet the exchange requirements. Please feel free to engage in conversations or ask questions to help with your post count. You could also purchase a premium membership to gain immediate access to the exchange.

Back