• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

what are these , vintage e-wire??

Joseaznag

I should Work at Oakley
Can someone tell me what are these sunglasses?
i make a google search and they seem to be the e wire
But i never see with " oakley " letters on the arms .
Are theses authentic?

oakley ewire.jpg

They look like E-Wires, but there are lots of E-Wire knockoffs, so you would have to get better photos before you could determine whether or not these are authentic Oakley sunglasses.

yeah maybe they are knock offs , never see with " oakley" letters on arms
even if they are authentic i only will give 10 € for them
more photos i dont no if i will get , because this seller is a pain in the ass and its slow on answer s
its an (olx) seller like you see on photo
i think it will appear someone with this photo can find if they are the real deal .

Horrible pic to determine authenticity.
"Oakley" on the arms is correct, but the frame looks like chrome or polished, which was never an option with Gen 1.
Seller's reluctance to help out is a bummer, but there are plenty of Gen 1s out there, and I'd keep on looking...

I'm with @flyer here. I wore a pair of E's today as a matter of fact. I don't like the nose bridge or the top of the orbitals on that pair at all and would pass without much further inspection if I were holding them in my hands I believe, based on that crappy pic.

I dont like this model and i think i will never use them if i get them
But if they where authentic i dont mind of giving 10€ for them .
Only because that
The price is so low that i dont even care seller posture
Thank you , i think i will not loose more time if there are doubts about their authenticity even with that low price.

Enviado do meu GT-S7580 através de Tapatalk

Back