• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

HA!! :thumb:
And it's great on gas!!

Yeah, I fill it up with gas and send Junior off on his 250 mile trip to school and he gets there with over a quarter of a tank of gas left.

I get there in my Honda with about the same amount of gas left... but about an hour sooner. :rolleyes:

DSC_0206.jpg

I wonder if RustPot's Mini can do this, or anyone else's for that matter:

We've Landed: Daredevil Chicherit's Full MINI Backflip - YouTube

[video=youtube;Ry-ofJHatGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry-ofJHatGs[/video]

That's a highly modified Clubman, and it was smoking at the end it looks like.

If I had the traction I'd probably make the flip, but I doubt my Mini would even begin to pull away. Especially considering what a pothole did to my car the other week.

I'm kinda grateful somebody beat #199 to it!

being almost 18 I am very lucky to have a pretty nice car list!
My FIRST was a 2001 Toyota Land Cruiser. Which of course I had to completely screw up by adding crap to it.
302261_10150395065159467_1167611250_n_zps99fa6518.jpg

Then shorty after I got my project car! Which I am currently restoring. 1988 Porsche 944
299224_10150389754774467_1898236908_n_zpse9273005.jpg

After the landcruiser was given back to my mom I somehow convinced them to give me the Beast. 2008 Jeep SRT-8
image-3.jpg

THEN after we got tired of the 8 MPGs we got this baby. I liked it. But wasn't too practical. 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
image_1-3.jpg

NOW after trading in the Camaro and all I have my baby. And this will be with me for a long time. 2012 Jeep SRT-8. I already have BIG plans for her:) I could not be happier. My car roots started with the Jeep and I finally have one again:)
DSC_0030_zpsd555b57f.jpg

being almost 18 I am very lucky to have a pretty nice car list!
My FIRST was a 2001 Toyota Land Cruiser. Which of course I had to completely screw up by adding crap to it.
302261_10150395065159467_1167611250_n_zps99fa6518.jpg

Then shorty after I got my project car! Which I am currently restoring. 1988 Porsche 944
299224_10150389754774467_1898236908_n_zpse9273005.jpg

After the landcruiser was given back to my mom I somehow convinced them to give me the Beast. 2008 Jeep SRT-8
image-3.jpg

THEN after we got tired of the 8 MPGs we got this baby. I liked it. But wasn't too practical. 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
image_1-3.jpg

NOW after trading in the Camaro and all I have my baby. And this will be with me for a long time. 2012 Jeep SRT-8. I already have BIG plans for her:) I could not be happier. My car roots started with the Jeep and I finally have one again:)
DSC_0030_zpsd555b57f.jpg

Very cool stuff! :thumb:

You planning BIG like Hennessy type stuff?

Very cool stuff! :thumb:

You planning BIG like Hennessy type stuff?

I am not a Hennessy fan AT ALL. I have had many friends who have horror stories from Hennessy. He makes a fast car, no doubt about it. But as far as working on others cars? No, I would not trust him with any car of mine.

I am actually talking to a few companies (can't be named) about fabricating parts for the new styled Jeep SRTs. They just recently made them tunable so now performance parts are becoming more available.

Currently for fabrication on my jeep (which means free for me!)

Long tube headers
Cat Back exhaust
Supercharger build

Stay tuned ;) I hope to have some great info about her soon.

I am not a Hennessy fan AT ALL. I have had many friends who have horror stories from Hennessy. He makes a fast car, no doubt about it. But as far as working on others cars? No, I would not trust him with any car of mine.

I am actually talking to a few companies (can't be named) about fabricating parts for the new styled Jeep SRTs. They just recently made them tunable so now performance parts are becoming more available.

Currently for fabrication on my jeep (which means free for me!)

Long tube headers
Cat Back exhaust
Supercharger build

Stay tuned ;) I hope to have some great info about her soon.

Understood there. :thumb:

Can't go wrong with free! I like lingenfelter personally. They try to give you power and reliability.

Back