1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Today I returned to Pearle to get my FOURTH pair of replacement Half-Wires.....Upon leaving I asked if they had the box, case and bag. The lady returned with a Large Vault, Box and this bag.....The bag is larger than most and I know its not the correct bag for the glasses....however the larger size makes it much easier to use....I asked for whatever boxes and bags she had and she told me to come tomorrow for all she has! Anyway....what signature bag is this?
    What Bag Is This? - photo5-1.jpg
    What Bag Is This? - photo6-1.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Mrs H

Mrs H First Lady of Oakley Forum (IG pinkspottycow)

Looks like Bruce Irons to me... he did a sig. Hijinx which it MIGHT be for... I would have to check in Herbs stash..... that island pattern arrangement looks familiar tho....

3. Batman_1939

Batman_1939 Oakley Enthusiast

Yes, that bag comes with the Bruce Irons Hijinx (03-590) and I think it came with the Bruce Irons Dispatch (OO9090-08) also.

4. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Thanks members...not a big deal.....but all I've ever gotten was the plain black.....

5. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

If I'm not mistaken the chain of islands you see are the Hawaiian islands

6. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

If you want to part with the Bruce Irons bag, PM me and I'll take it off your hands.