• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What do you guys/girls think of customized oakleys I did myself?

Those Max Fear MPH are sweet
I got 2 pair when they were in the Vault. (I miss the Vault)
Gave one to my Sister in Law
I swap lens in the pair thats left

Nice vanilla orchid hand soap. Looks stock though. Put a grease gun top on that and then we're talking. Tim Allen school of more power.

"I did myself" makes it sound like OP was trying to impress people, but I'm pretty sure (or hoping) he was just asking how it looked in general.

That being said, Oakley is sleeping on split colorways. Of course they'll do it with more intricate and limited pairs, but it would be nice to at least offer something more through OCP.

The best way to know is to post in what oakleys are you wearing today and count the number of likes;)

As long as you like them, the hell with what everyone else says.

Since you asked, not horrible, but not really original. Maybe I need to see them in action (selfie, outfit, etc). What lenses are in the Holbrook? The lenses can make or break a pair, but with the black/white scheme, it may not matter.

Just my 2¢

Who knows maybe Oakley will try this kind of style in the future.
Contrast stems is something they've done quite often on the Frogskin but only rarely otherwise.

You have the TiO2 x-metals of course, which have darker stems (and nosepiece) as well as the XX version in 24k.

Latest Posts

Back