• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Fuels You???? Post Your Fuel Cell Collection Pictures

My newest fuel cell
image_zpsf4908aa0.jpg

image_zps91df1300.jpg
Can anyone tell by the top picture if these are Black Iridium or warm grey. The person I bought them off knew nothing about them so I assumed they had the stock warm grey in them. The upon arrival and wearing them outside I really feel like they have Black Iridium in them. Thanks for the help

is there no more collections that people want to post? i just got 2 new pairs finally got a hawaii, thanks @wilkie18 and got a spt company model, i will get pics soon! now im debating on some canvas cells, just dont know yet.

ru6a6y3y.jpg

My newest...Deuce Coupes, UK, Grey Smoke, Root Beer, Grey Alinghis (been looking for these for a while to pair up with the black ones)

I should be the owners of your Black Alinghi's but my deal fell through with the guy you got them from. I got like 5 fuel cells from him but at the time decided to pass at the Alinghi's and dammit to I regret it. Take a pic of the black and grey for me if you would.