• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

what kind of phone do you have?

back from the dead. Got a V20, as I long-anticipated pretty much since I heard the V10 was solid. I'm aware of the quirks, but most being software-based I'm hoping it's fixed sooner than later. Big thing I'm watching out for is the camera glass overlay cracking, which right now sounds like a limited defect as I've seen examples hold up on drop tests. I really wanted to stick with familiar territory as my G3 (which imo would've still been flawless had I never dropped it), and replaceable battery >>>>>>>>

Right now it's basically like using the G3 indeed, but with the extra row on top which now opens up a lot of home space. Have yet to play with the camera but this phone is so ****ing big. Same screen size as the Note 7 but with slimmer bezels. Have no idea how people put either phone in their pockets.

Was considering splurging on a Pixel but my preferred options weren't available.

Still on the Note 5 per my Tapatalk signature. Use the Nexus 6P on occasion.

Sent from Q's Note5

:/ man, wish I could stunt with 2 phones. Technically I could've if my G3 wasn't damaged.
The Nexus is mostly a backup. I wanted some pure Android. It came in handy in May when I broke my Note.

Sent from Q's Note5

iPhone all the way, since the 3GS to present day 7. I can't deal with Android. My work phone is a Samsung Galaxy 5, and it sucks.

iPhone all the way, since the 3GS to present day 7. I can't deal with Android. My work phone is a Samsung Galaxy 5, and it sucks.
The S5 was probably the last dud from Samsung before the Note 7. Glad I didn't bother with it.

Sent from Q's Note5

Latest Posts

Back