• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys are these?

The nosebombs aren’t easy to find like most older o matter frames. You could do a search in the exchange and see if anything comes up or maybe someone on the forum has some (@SiRacer420). Also check places like eBay regularly, however, be prepared to pay a decent amount for them
You tagged me at 4:20 dude. You know!

Don’t have any Valve nose bombs. Good luck OP.

Hi hondazcrxsi,

Thanks for reply. Some pics of the nose pads.

Cheers

Steve

View attachment 493486

View attachment 493488

View attachment 493489
Yea I have 3 or 4 Valve 1.0s. I’ve never had a need to find nosebombs for them bc they came complete. I’m sure there’s something out there for another frame that would work if you didn’t want to go on a search for some OEM ones. They wouldn’t be an exact fit but should still work. Something else you might run into is if you do find a nose bomb that works, it might be just as hard to find as the originals. Valves were available 13-15 yrs ago so parts like that are getting harder and harder to find.

Maybe your best bet at this point is to buy a beater pair of valves and strip the part(s) you need off them and resell the frame.

I’m in the same position as you trying to find BI lenses for a New Straight Jacket. I’m just waiting for a donor pair to come along so I can take the lenses from it.

Here check this out, the seller is a member of this forum. Oakley Original Valve FMJ Blue / Black Iridium 03-877 Fixer Upper | eBay

Yea I have 3 or 4 Valve 1.0s. I’ve never had a need to find nosebombs for them bc they came complete. I’m sure there’s something out there for another frame that would work if you didn’t want to go on a search for some OEM ones. They wouldn’t be an exact fit but should still work. Something else you might run into is if you do find a nose bomb that works, it might be just as hard to find as the originals. Valves were available 13-15 yrs ago so parts like that are getting harder and harder to find.

Maybe your best bet at this point is to buy a beater pair of valves and strip the part(s) you need off them and resell the frame.

I’m in the same position as you trying to find BI lenses for a New Straight Jacket. I’m just waiting for a donor pair to come along so I can take the lenses from it.

Here check this out, the seller is a member of this forum. Oakley Original Valve FMJ Blue / Black Iridium 03-877 Fixer Upper | eBay
That’s @GRFMotorsports. Good dude.

That’s OP’s best bet.

That’s @GRFMotorsports. Good dude.

That’s OP’s best bet.
Yep I knew he still had that pair on eBay. Hopefully Steve buys it. I think that’s his best bet right now. Even if he does find a set of new OEM nosebombs for his valve they might be close to the price of GRF’s beater valve. You need to tell @GRFMotorsports I charge a finders fee :p

Back