• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi, I’m Gramsey 👋🏻! My son gave me a pair of Oakley’s years ago and I just found them again. I need to get replacement lenses but can’t read the id!

Gramsey

Oakley Beginner
Can someone help me identify what model these are so I can get some replacement lenses?

image.jpg

I saw the word blender on the arm but didn’t know if that was the model. Thank you.
Check on eBay you might be able to find an original lens set but that’s going to be hard they haven’t been made for a while. Your best bet is some of the off brand lenses revant or some others. I don’t really know all the companies but should be some available for that frame for sure.

If not worse case you can find a loaner lens and have some customs cut.

That’s the company I was trying to think of, have you ever gotten their lenses? Are the good?

I’ve only ever bought the basic lenses (about 6 yrs ago) which aren’t really comparable to oem lenses. They were good for the price but I can’t speak for their higher tier options though which are closer in quality to oem lenses. I think they’re one of the better aftermarket options out there and their customer service is excellent though.

Check on eBay you might be able to find an original lens set but that’s going to be hard they haven’t been made for a while. Your best bet is some of the off brand lenses revant or some others. I don’t really know all the companies but should be some available for that frame for sure.

If not worse case you can find a loaner lens and have some customs cut.
Or you could find a donor lens and have it cut. The loaners would have to be returned so, kind of a hassle.

Or you could find a donor lens and have it cut. The loaners would have to be returned so, kind of a hassle.
I probably worded that wrong like get some lenses same curve and thickness and get them cut at your local optometrist. There are 2 shops here I used thag for about 25 for lens would trim the larger lens replacement I found down to the originals. They use the original as the templet. Big taco lenses use to be the tits becuase they could be cut down to fit almost anything smaller. But i doubt big taco lenses are easy to find anymore either. This is just if you want the OEM lens. I’ve heard a lot of the replacement lens companies make good stuff now. When they first started it wasn’t the best

Back