• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

When you make a new Oakley forum account and have to wait two weeks to buy the one thing you made an account for 😡
It's a money play. You can gain instant access to the exchange by paying for a premium membership. Or you have to wait and pray the item doesn't get sold within the two weeks 'penalty' period. I went a different way because I didn't want ads, and wanted unlimited messaging. :cool:🤙

z-fun-261.jpg

When people use the term "near mint"

Staaahhhpit already !!!!

When people use the term "near mint"

Staaahhhpit already !!!!

One man’s “near mint” is another man’s “like new”. Neither particularly helpful 😫

I've said it before and I'll say it again, asking for PayPal friends and family from strangers is ridiculous. What with all the scammers on the interwebs. Serious turn off to these forums.

MINTISH 🤣

I've said it before and I'll say it again, asking for PayPal friends and family from strangers is ridiculous. What with all the scammers on the interwebs. Serious turn off to these forums.

MINTISH 🤣
I just cover the fees if they’re insisting on F&F and then pay goods and services.

Latest Posts

Back