• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Gear-grinding streak:

Boss sometimes wants me to compose e-mail by his exact wording. Problem is, English isn't his first language. So he'll (try to) "correct" my pending e-mail...and it becomes a message that either limits our own options, has awkward redundancies, sounds like I'm not fluent myself, or rubs off the wrong way altogether. Managed to piss off one architect already, and of course he thinks it was all me since it was under my e-mail.

Gonna need a new identity if this is expected to happen on the regular.

Gear-grinding streak:

Boss sometimes wants me to compose e-mail by his exact wording. Problem is, English isn't his first language. So he'll (try to) "correct" my pending e-mail...and it becomes a message that either limits our own options, has awkward redundancies, sounds like I'm not fluent myself, or rubs off the wrong way altogether. Managed to piss off one architect already, and of course he thinks it was all me since it was under my e-mail.

I'd be willing to take your boss and hang him upside down off the edge of the building. :)

Gear-grinding streak:

Unless you're a basic admin (aka office beeetch), tell that dude to chew on some bricks...

Nobody is structuring any emails that get sent from MY box unless I authorize them...

Sounds like a garbage boss...

Back