• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What should I be looking to spend on a good pair of Mag Four S with Fire lenses?

xmetalfan

Oakley Enthusiast
Florida
I am looking at purchasing a pair of Mag Four S frames. What should I plan on spending for a decent pair? What are some of the issues I should look for with these? What are your thoughts about these over all?

The mag frame is ceramic coated. The ceramic coating is prone to wearing off at the tips of the earstems. Sweat will also break down the coating. Cleaning them after use is just a minor way of extending their life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mag frame is ceramic coated. The ceramic coating is prone to wearing off at the tips of the earstems. Sweat will also break down the coating. Cleaning them after use is just a minor way of extending their life.

Thanks! I saw a buddy of mine had a pair and found them pretty interesting. Any idea on what I should look to spend on a decent pair?

Personally I wouldn't spend more then about $75. That's just me, as that frame will not hold up. I would find a beater pair and have XMan refinish it.

I got a BNIB one on eBay last year for $80. It was the regular not the small. But price should be about the same.

Back