• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What this forum does to you..

tigbball5

Oakley Expert
I started to use this forum on Sep. 2, 2014. I joined because I saw some Olympic Safehouse Radarlocks for sale and needed to get my hands on them. Before I joined, I had a few pairs for sports and leisure and was not planning on buying anymore pairs. (Excuse the sloppy presentation, a display case is next on my list)

Here is my beginning collection:
My highlights were my Airwave 1.5's and Team USA Radars.

before.jpg

Four months later!!!!!

2014sun.jpg

My favorites include: Old Glory frogs, STAPLE Frogs, Juliets (need more metal in my life), and my Safehouse Radarlocks. This forum has been my fuel and it has brought out a passion for a brand that I never knew existed. I would like to thank all the members who I have traded with that helped build this collection in four months. Hopefully 2015 is as fun and exciting as 2014 was in the world of Oakley! Thanks for looking!!

More detailed pics:
details.jpg

DSC_1768.JPG

DSC_1769.JPG

Nice collection and great assortment in such a small amount of time! Before you know it you will have 3 double wides cases, shaking your head, saying what's wrong with me :crazy:!

That Batwolf Icon display is pretty sweet.

Nice collection and great assortment in such a small amount of time! Before you know it you will have 3 double wides cases, shaking your head, saying what's wrong with me :crazy:!

That Batwolf Icon display is pretty sweet.
haha I'm on the search for my first double wide right now! And thanks, I went with a patriotic theme with the icons.

Latest Posts

Back