• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Was Your First Pair, Or What Got You Hooked On Oakley

Half Jacket Jet Black with Fire Iridium Lenses. I still have them but have now moved on and fallen in love with Flak Jackets with OO Black Iridium Polarized lenses for daily wear and I use M-Frames with Clear Strike lenses for shooting.

My first pair was the X Metal XX 24k...and it's spiraled out of control ever since lol

Yup.

I used to be into Spy (mostly GT Aluminum) and stumbled across a 24K XX pair. It seemed like way too much money vs value at $375 but I wanted to see what all the ruckus was about.

It happened so quick. :laugh:

My first pair is Big Wire squared with blue lense. I still have them. Oakley shades never fit my face until the larger frames came around..monster dog, etc

for me it was the Ducati Monster Dogs my girlfriend at the time now my wife got me after dating for a few months. now see wishes she never bought them for me. My collection is at 53 and counting

my first pair was the wiretap silver with ice..then i outgrew them so i sold them off..then i found a pair of phobia gascans and that's what brought me here today..haha..

Oakley Square Wire or 2 Wire or something like that I got back in late 2000 early 2001. I have them still and wore them up until last week when I got some Matte Black Gascans with Polarized Black Iridium Lenses. I have to saw the lenses are much better then my old ones.

Back