• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What would be price for Polished/Slate Ichiro juliets?

Hitech Vojtech

I should Work at Oakley
Shanghai,China
want to get this model,what do you think guys could be the the current price ?without box and with matching box?
As I understand is the Polished/slate (or emerald slate?) the most common( affordable) ichiro Juliet?
Thanks for info guys :)

There's slate iridium (that Ichiro collection used in the WBC and in a couple of more releases) and emerald slate, so you're referring to the Ichiro emerald slate, yes it's the cheapest of them all because it doesn't have a serial (except in the first release) and you could expect to pay between 500 and 600 complete with box, definitely less without

thanks sir,yes I was meaning emerald slate,I just didn't know they had no serial,over 500 with box sounds reasonable to me....
now I have to find one to get thanks :)hoe they appear for sale from time to time :)

Oh yeah, and there's CL, maybe someone local could help out or even the seller could take PP and ship. I found most CL sellers are kinda lazy and won't ship or take pp so I'd ask for help

Hey guys thanks a lot! I'm sorry but what is CL ? Right now I'm waiting for getting new bank account so as soon as I get it linked with PayPal I can buy the ichiros...cannot pay immediately ... need to wait I guess 2weeks or so... :(fu**ing relocating :(

Sounds great but cannot pay now.. minimum 2 weeks....if someone could buy it for me ,after 2weeks I could pay it but I guess I cannot ask anyone here for such favour....I guess I will have to wait few more weeks and then look for some pair again....but thanks guys !!!!!now I'm really excited to get this pair :)