Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?
Register Today or Login
Discussion in 'Oakley Display Case Discussion' started by oakman1992, 11/26/13.
This case is on craigslist near me what do u guys think its worth. Here's the link Oakley show case
Singlewide I wouldn't go over $4-459
ok thanks I thought 800 was high
Doublewide maybe. Idk I got my doublewide spine case for 450
K I'm not very knowledgeable in cases so any info helps
I bought by double wide in this style for 500. That's crazy high for a single wide. They most likely just saw the prices on eBay and listed it at that not actually looking to see if the item sells for that price.
That's definitely a high asking price for a single, but...
Factors to consider:
- It's a 2.0/3.0 (which I've come to appreciate)
- How often do displays come up in your area? How far would you have to go to find another? Chicago, Milwaukee, Green Bay, Minneapolis?
- Says complete. Often these that you find are missing doors, keys, lights, hinges, shelves or shelf "pins"
- How bad do you want / how long have you been looking?
- Have you been a good boy this year?
You can always negotiate, ask good ol' Buck!
Separate names with a comma.