• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When You Get A 24k.....sign In!

I have...

24K Juliet
44 (STOLEN - but still legally mine, got the box, etc...)
&

24K X Squared
446 (STOLEN - but still legally mine, got the box, etc...)
&

**PLEASE NOTE JULIET #44 AND X SQUARED #446 AS STOLEN - EVENTUALLY ONE OF US WILL CATCH THE THIEF - PIECES LIKE THIS CANT HIDE FOREVER!
@cacatman

Is anyone actually wearing its Juliet 24k? I've put them aside years ago when I saw the going prices for these. But it feels like a waste to not wear them. Anyone?
I don’t have one but I have other nice pairs and I wear everything. They’re mine, why wouldn’t I? If I had a 24k Juliet I’d wear it.

Otherwise it’d be no different than not banging your wife because you want to keep her nice for the next guy.

I don’t have one but I have other nice pairs and I wear everything. They’re mine, why wouldn’t I? If I had a 24k Juliet I’d wear it.

Otherwise it’d be no different than not banging your wife because you want to keep her nice for the next guy.
That’s an interesting way to put it! 🤣

Tell me you’re an Oakley addict without telling me you’re an Oakley addict:

“Not wearing a pair is like not banging your wife so she’s in good condition for the next guy!”

DE449537-5E6A-4218-B9A1-56F07D36490F.jpeg

Back