• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where are you travelling to?

Maybe you can catch Jim Jannard while in Saigon
Tried to message him on IG but didn't get reply. I noticed he didn't update for a while. I already left Saigon didn't really enjoyed it and got food poisoning from Indian restaurant 😥. I just arrived phu quoc will relax in resort for 2 days

I fly to maui to work again this Friday. Didn't have any time to do any sight seeing last time. I suspect it'll be the same again. Work and go home. Best photo I have. Lol.

IMG_5171.jpeg

Sounds like you have some exciting trips planned! Business class flights, huh? Must be nice. I hope you have a great time in Houston, New Orleans, Tallahassee and New York.
And thanks for sharing the Oakley Forum Members' Map, it's always fun to see where everyone is located.
I've been recently to Ney York. My trip to New York was an unforgettable experience! From the bright lights of Times Square to the peacefulness of Central Park, New York City is a place that truly has something for everyone.

I visited the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, and walked along the High Line. I also got to enjoy the delicious food of the city, from hot dogs and pizza to the famous bagels. I also visited the Metropolitan Museum of Art, it was one of the most beautiful and impressive museums I've ever been to.

Last edited:
Back