• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Holeshot is this?

Steven Goldberg

“were talking about practice”
Premium Member
Whorlando
Haven’t seen this model or can find it on o-review. Hopefully someone can identify this colorway

Steve

E18CCB8B-A5E5-4148-A9C9-9616B43F06FF.jpeg

Hey Steven,I've probably looked at a couple hundred pictures of Holeshots since you started this thread...if not more.

The one thing I have noticed,whether relevant or not,is that the only other Holeshots that have a red "60" on the tachymeter are the Mountain Division pieces. And although not 100% of them,pretty close to it. That's your "Oakley Beginner" input of the day folks. :hi:

Hey Steven,I've probably looked at a couple hundred pictures of Holeshots since you started this thread...if not more.

The one thing I have noticed,whether relevant or not,is that the only other Holeshots that have a red "60" on the tachymeter are the Mountain Division pieces. And although not 100% of them,pretty close to it. That's your "Oakley Beginner" input of the day folks. :hi:

There are color variances that I’ve never seen, LE models that Oakley comes out with but never advertises. It def is legit, just can’t indentify it.

Back