• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Oakleys Do you Love Adding to Your Collection?

What can I say? EVERYONE loves @Zax. He's joins the ranks of @Dieseltech & @Blondie1976 (and also the late @RoTors, not in any order) for being most beloved members here on O.F. Hmmm. Perhaps, I should make a list of most loved members....or maybe not....
Your pretty Awesome too! :)
Thanks for all the great information list! I have used them many times.

I have a fondness for sport pairs. I love the elite pairs also. I would like to add more but they are too expensive. I have an example of every X Metal, besides the new ones which I may add eventually. I love adding lenses to my collection most of all.

I didn’t start collecting Oakleys until I had been wearing them a long ass time. When I did, I went head first into X Metals. If I got any O Matter it would just be Licensed stuff like Ducati, IH, Ferrari.

Then one day I was looking at @GRFMotorsports **** and thinking “That’s every pair of O Matter I ever had or wanted and then some. This dude knows what’s up.” So I said **** it, I stopped buying so many X Metals and stopped passing up those $20 minutes and $30 Splices. @THEGROUNDPOUNDER99 reminded me how I loved the NSJ so I stared hoarding those too. Those two guys turned me from X Metal to vintage O Matter. Don’t get it twisted though, I still pick up the $25-$100 X Metals when I see them, I just don’t get caught up in the $500 stuff anymore.

That’s a joke lol, I never spent $500 on anything that I didn’t make a decent profit on.

So what do I collect? Good oaks. If it’s from the mid 2000s or earlier, I probably have it or want it.

None of that 1 of 1 **** though. If I have a one of a kind it was done by Brian or Zach and those to me are priceless because my friends did them.

Anything that’s cheap and i can afford really. I think i am to a point where my collection is at it’s peak and i have all the pieces that I really wanted. I once told myself if i ever get a 24k juliet and an XS im done. Maybe a few more R1s that’s about it.

Anything that’s cheap and i can afford really. I think i am to a point where my collection is at it’s peak and i have all the pieces that I really wanted. I once told myself if i ever get a 24k juliet and an XS im done. Maybe a few more R1s that’s about it.
Wow. Would love to be at that level!!! Ha ha ha!!

Well it’s no secret that I like the Plates. But I did try on some StraightLinks today and liked them. But money I spend on other O’s could be spent on Plates.

Vintage RJs (Gen 2s), Vintage carabiners and lanyards or anything from the real early days of O that may still be minty or BNIB.
O for me has been more than a just brand.
The affair started in 2002 and has been strong since.

Back