1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i have a used oakley 12 gauge watch for sale, its got the white face with stainless steel/ carbon fiber band. just got it back from corporate i had a new battery put in it. i am selling it for $700. i had posted a for sale ad yesterday for $800 but for some reason i cant seem to find it and i would like to sell this watch sooner than later so i marked off the price a bit. feel free to PM me any questions you may have. i am willing to ship anywhere in continental U.S. if you buy it full price. any amount i come off $700 you will have to cover shipping also.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/27/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    qtrain posted a thread about posting pictures. a search should pull it up. also, it's simple. go to photobucket.com and open an account.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ok i just set up a photobucket. thanks! now i need some people interested in it!!!!