• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Who else loves collecting Jawbones or New Racing Jackets?

Not a Jawbone but its a Jawbone.

EA034EB0-3DA2-49E7-B271-4F62A380E8ED.jpeg

F41F4CD6-155E-46A0-AB27-5778C317E5DA.jpeg

CF4A60BC-8104-4947-A83E-168C18A9A4F7.jpeg

42B0B21D-5588-4D95-9763-2A6BE5395D6E.jpeg

I am about to get my first pair of Jawbone, i would like to know if you can swap without issues the parts between the jawbone and the racing jacket (Jaws, arms and nose piece)? thanks

finally got my first pair, they look good and are very comfortable on the face :) Now I need to get prescription lenses on these, i saw that some guys on the forum are cutting lenses from other frames to adapt them on old ones; Does anybody know what frame would be a good donor to be able to get Prizm polarized Rx lenses on the Jawbone? Thanks

IMG_0409 - Copie.JPG

IMG_0413 - Copie.JPG

finally got my first pair, they look good and are very comfortable on the face :) Now I need to get prescription lenses on these, i saw that some guys on the forum are cutting lenses from other frames to adapt them on old ones; Does anybody know what frame would be a good donor to be able to get Prizm polarized Rx lenses on the Jawbone? Thanks

View attachment 1091599

View attachment 1091600
You won't be able to cut prescription lenses to fit a different frame. You'll need to have someone like @Chris A Hardaway make new ones.

The lens cutting your seeing is people cutting standard lenses into other frame styles.

You won't be able to cut prescription lenses to fit a different frame. You'll need to have someone like @Chris A Hardaway make new ones.

The lens cutting your seeing is people cutting standard lenses into other frame styles.
ah..ok; but does it mean that someone like @Chris A Hardaway could adapt some Rx Prizm lenses on those? My optician can only adapt Essilor lenses (Airwear sport SunMax Xperio) on older frames that are out of production)

Back