• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who is the forum's Selfie-Droppin' Mastaaa?

You may have the post count, but you aint got the skills!
oh, I do, it's just subdued lol.....

like I said, if we started a dedicated selfie thread, I'd make ya'll sick to ya'll stomachs with so much selfie game HAHAHA !!!!!

how can you be a selfie masta if you can't even post a selfie in this thread ???

BAM !!!!

aCXhM5.jpg

so it's a popularity contest, not an actual selfie contest ??

ok, that's cool......

thought it was about selfies...

carry on then, gents.....

how can you be a selfie masta if you can't even post a selfie in this thread ???

BAM !!!!

aCXhM5.jpg

ohh!!! Q he is challenging you!! if i may suggest to the judges... those who would like to enter the SELFIE MASTAH 2014 contest would post a selfie for 5 days... Whoever gets the MOST "LIKES" WINS!!! and each day there must be a theme or something!

ohh!!! Q he is challenging you!! if i may suggest to the judges... those who would like to enter the SELFIE MASTAH 2014 contest would post a selfie for 5 days... Whoever gets the MOST "LIKES" WINS!!! and each day there must be a theme or something!
again, that would be like having a popularity contest - it wouldn't be based on selfies......

p.s.
I think I like the themed ideas though.....

Ha. He's not challenging me. I am a pioneer, timeless, classic!

Latest Posts

Back