• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who owns classic cars?

Dallas O Hog

O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dallas
What u got? I am thinking of dumping my collection for one and seeing what people have :)

And this isn't a trade thread just wanting to see what cars people have in case I go through and sell my collection

Got a 1965 230SL Mercedes registered in my name...my dad still has possesion of it, but will be mine one day. He is leaving my brother his other classic a 1970 Series 2 E-Type Jaguar.
Mercedes 230SL 1965.jpg
We very lucky guys I know. :)

One day I hope get something. Want to sell my jeep and gsxr and save more cash and pick up a classic. My father in law has 5 classics by the way we love cars and get along great. He has 3 corvettes, he has a 54 corvette which is second year made and around 3600 made. He has a 63 split window corvette only made for one year. He has a 57 corvette. He also a 57 thunderbird and a 57 Chevy bel air all convertibles but the 63 . We used the 54 in our wedding and he was working on it up until day before our wedding.
7306-Sullivan_Karen_zps4b42bba1.jpg

Last edited:
Got a 1965 230SL Mercedes registered in my name...my dad still has possesion of it, but will be mine one day. He is leaving my brother his other classic a 1970 Series 2 E-Type Jaguar. View attachment 114736 We very lucky guys I know. :)
Very nice. My mom has a 69 280SL that will be handed down at some point. Bought it is 1970 with just a few miles on it. I learned how to drive a stick in it.

Between a Chevy Bel Air, Chevelle SS, Pontiac GTO and maybe a Chevy Nova

Latest Posts

Back