1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    Hi guys, a friend of mine, also an Oakley collector, is selling a pair of Pennys, I'm personally not a big fan of them since they don't fit my melon head, these are for someone with a smaller (and prettier) face... so here they are and he is including the blinders so the look like the Cyclops sunglasses. He's asking 300 US shipped domestic

Last edited by a moderator: 7/1/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    how do these fit compared to the Juliets?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    These are smaller than the Juliets, man, to tell you the truth so I think they would fit on smaller faces

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    you actually might like these, if the juliets fit you, these may be quite comfortable on you as well, they are small so you shouldn't have issues with them touching your eyebrow's or cheek's.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous And then there was X...

Rating:
    100%
    They are more comfortable on me as they are on spring hinges so there's no vice-like effect on your cranium.

Lens coverage it is much smaller than the Juliet and would look strange on non-small heads.

They're on the small side for me but not to a point where I won't wear it out. LOL