• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why is Oakely just releasing BS?

koeby

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys

I'm sorry I'm just posting nonsense, and even maybe blasphemy, but I'm really getting annoyed with Oakley's current and "most" recent releases.
Since ~2016 Oakley hasn't released anything I'm liking like the Tinfoil/Tincarbon, and they stopped releasing spare parts even.
I was into Tinfoil and Tincan, incl. the carbon versions.
So again: where are interesting replacements for these??? also lenses are unavilable... I'm feeling betraied!
Non-OEM are somehow not what I'm looking for, and it seams, many others are not either???

Hi guys

I'm sorry I'm just posting nonsense, and even maybe blasphemy, but I'm really getting annoyed with Oakley's current and "most" recent releases.
Since ~2016 Oakley hasn't released anything I'm liking like the Tinfoil/Tincarbon, and they stopped releasing spare parts even.
I was into Tinfoil and Tincan, incl. the carbon versions.
So again: where are interesting replacements for these??? also lenses are unavilable... I'm feeling betraied!
Non-OEM are somehow not what I'm looking for, and it seams, many others are not either???
It is what it is: Sux rules the roost, like it or not. The Oakley of old, is no more.

Same with all of my RX frames…..basically disposable once the unobtanium earsocks are oily and cracks……i called CS and all they say….take a pic and we can check if there are replacement…..after 2 days they say…..parts are discontinued…..this is LUX and no longer the oakley that we used to know where parts are sometimes free. I remember in 2008 when call Customer service for my ichiro, ducati juliet earsocks and they said “no problem sir we can send them to you for free”
Since im only wearing oakley RX frames, i always look for frames that doesnt have those parts that will degrade over time especially for daily use.
Sad to say this is now Oakley-Lux theres nothing we can do.

Latest Posts

Back