1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trading one of my Romeo 1s (XMetal)

For Sale - Saul's Xmetal Sunglasses **Juliet Plasma Fire, full set, $340 including shipping** | Oakley Forum

Both are full set, matching in excellent condition and that's what I'm looking for (LNIB or nearly). I will consider the following with cash either side to make up the difference:

- XX Plasma Ice
    - XX TiO2
    - Juliet TiO2
    - Juliet JC serial
    - Juliet JPPO serial
    - Juliet Brown
    - Romeo 1 Plasma or Titanium 2nd Gen
    - Penny TiO2 or Titanium or XMetal

Please PM with pics and detailed description including your honest valuation of your item if interested in exploring a possible trade.

Last edited by a moderator: 8/14/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the offers but trying to get the above rarer pieces, not standard BNIB Juliets.
    PM me with suggestions!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    BUMP

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Updated to offer R1 XMetal only as other pieces sold. Also, added Penny to list of possible trades.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.