• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Wolly Lopez Garage Rock

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that I could say that it wasn't a selfish endeavor but it was really just an excuse to get a pair for myself.
My pleasure my new friend!

Some people reacted to this post.
Not selfish at all. Taking advantage of a deal not to be missed. Without your help I would have been paying twice the price over here in the UK. Glad you were able to grab a pair too.

Username Hidden said:
Not selfish at all. Taking advantage of a deal not to be missed. Without your help I would have been paying twice the price over here in the UK. Glad you were able to grab a pair too.

By the way - Welcome to the Wally Club!

we're quite an elite bunch - @washi me sensie is the President, @JDubs is the Vice, and I'm just a wanna be rock star ...

Username Hidden said:

we're quite an elite bunch - @washi me sensie is the President, @JDubs is the Vice, and I'm just a wanna be rock star ...
I'll do backing vocals then. They are a really SWEET pair, shame they don't suit me but my son ROCKS 'EM................:neo:

Wally for life!!

Username Hidden said:

whoa!! im the president? lo!! welcome to the wally club bro!! first rule: thou wear your wallys every 25th of the month! lol!

How do these fit? Are they made for bigger faces? I'm thinking of picking one up just because I love the color.

if you like frogskins or holbrooks you can rock these for sure. I do think they fit a bit bigger than those do though.

These suit me better than the Froggies of Brooks. The key is getting the right colour. My son ROCKS 'EM so I guess they're a YOUNG DUDES glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back