1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I wish that I could say that it wasn't a selfish endeavor but it was really just an excuse to get a pair for myself.
    My pleasure my new friend!

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Not selfish at all. Taking advantage of a deal not to be missed. Without your help I would have been paying twice the price over here in the UK. Glad you were able to grab a pair too.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    By the way - Welcome to the Wally Club!

we're quite an elite bunch - @washi me sensie is the President, @JDubs is the Vice, and I'm just a wanna be rock star ...

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I'll do backing vocals then. They are a really SWEET pair, shame they don't suit me but my son ROCKS 'EM................:neo:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wally for life!!

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    whoa!! im the president? lo!! welcome to the wally club bro!! first rule: thou wear your wallys every 25th of the month! lol!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How do these fit? Are they made for bigger faces? I'm thinking of picking one up just because I love the color.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    if you like frogskins or holbrooks you can rock these for sure. I do think they fit a bit bigger than those do though.

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    These suit me better than the Froggies of Brooks. The key is getting the right colour. My son ROCKS 'EM so I guess they're a YOUNG DUDES glass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.