1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not sure what the wife wants but I know she wants a new pair of Oakleys pm me and let me know what you have if anything. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Your inbox is full.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok cleared some out should work now

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

For some reason after the site refresh, I think most inboxes were full if you weren't a member since they appeared to downgrade the non-paying member storage. My box was like 500% full after the refresh! :focus:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ya mine was 248% full how does something become more then 100 if its full its full. It should be empty now

6. Anonymous

Anonymous http://www.juleye.nl

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Frostmonkey Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    It's because the way storage was calculated was changed. It went from 'total messages' to 'per member (threaded)', so if you have messages from 60 members, you would be at 300% of storage.