• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wow Mars On Ebay

Lol Um...
5e4ary5u.jpg

His description is correct. From what I know, factory ice lenses were only offered for a very short time when the mars first came out, which makes them pretty rare. Only problem is the same as the emerald mars, lenses could be cut. The color of the ice isn't the same as today's, which helps in determining if they're real, but still, I don't see 2000$.

Like QTrain noted they were not available as an OEM colorway but you could obtain Ice lenses from HQ.
As the listing states they started out as XM/Blk and were sent to HQ for Ice Lens install.
I have a pair that received Ice lenses the same way- but I paid $300 with S/N match box and original lenses from a jazz musician in NYC.
$1950 when you can have Dr Chop, XM Maniac or Infinite Hero chop a pair of OEM lenses to achieve the same effect?
I don't think so...

The same seller also has a pair of Mars with Fire or Ruby (didn't look at the listing) for $1000.

Is the blue rubber set authentic?

Lol Um...
5e4ary5u.jpg

His description is correct. From what I know, factory ice lenses were only offered for a very short time when the mars first came out, which makes them pretty rare. Only problem is the same as the emerald mars, lenses could be cut. The color of the ice isn't the same as today's, which helps in determining if they're real, but still, I don't see 2000$.

Latest Posts

Back