• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wow, what took me so long to find this place

Spades

Oakley Beginner
Whats going on ladies and fellers.

I am a long time Oakley guy, but not great with these interwebs.

Bought me a replacement for my stolen GMT, turns out the band has been shortened and I didn't get the links. Started looking for a link online since Oakley doesn't seem to keep parts for out of production watches, wound up finding this awesome forum.

I'm a huge fan of any X-Metal frames, having a few pairs of Juliets and X-squared and am hoping to love the new Badman frames. Can't seem to find a store with them in stock.

I travel all over the country for work and have learned the new art of scouring craigslist for stuff.

Hoping to get involved and find some nice stuff to buy, and trade.

Thanks for the awesome forum,.

I love the GMT. Before it was stolen it was my go to work watch. Been wearing the Hollowpoint a lot lately but don't like to wear it to meetings. So I am excited to get the GMT back in rotation. It's clean enough to be worn dressed up. I loved it as much as my Seamaster for meetings and travel.

Whats going on ladies and fellers.

I am a long time Oakley guy, but not great with these interwebs.

Bought me a replacement for my stolen GMT, turns out the band has been shortened and I didn't get the links. Started looking for a link online since Oakley doesn't seem to keep parts for out of production watches, wound up finding this awesome forum.

I'm a huge fan of any X-Metal frames, having a few pairs of Juliets and X-squared and am hoping to love the new Badman frames. Can't seem to find a store with them in stock.

I travel all over the country for work and have learned the new art of scouring craigslist for stuff.

Hoping to get involved and find some nice stuff to buy, and trade.

Thanks for the awesome forum,.

At least you finally found the site! Enjoy the forum!

Back