1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking to purchase the 10W40 monster dogs...they have to be in good condition or NIB...if you have some you can part with please let me know.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    I'm surprised you don't have these already.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's one of the few that's slipped through my grasp lol but I'll find em...hopefully lol

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm also hunting, but I'll let you go first because you probably have the funds lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I never have the funds lol I have 3 kids and a wife that refers to all my Oakley buddys as "nerdy Oakley buddys!" lol so needless to say I she thinks my entire collection is worth around $400 lol but I manage to hide a little here and there for stuff I want lol

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    HaHa.....I am a D.I.N.K. (Dual Income No Kids) and my wife thinks it is weird for me to be on line talking to other people about Sunglasses. She also thought it was weired that I met up with some dudes on line (a Harley forum) to go riding around Western NY and Conn. As I type this.....it does sound a little gay (Not that there is anything wrong with that).

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Each to their own

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lol I'm in a similar boat del....and don't even try to explain why you collect to the wife...you get that "youre a total loser and my mother was right about you" look. Lol

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    HaHa....now that is F'ing funny!