1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    After having two pairs snatched away from me on eBay, I'm turning to the forum for help. I'm looking for the Blue Camo Fatcat. Condition must be either BNIB or Mint. I'm not looking to spend a fortune on these, and the absolute max I would be willing to pay would be around $130 for one that's BNIB with bag and paperwork. Missing box isn't a dealbreaker, but the glasses have to be in perfect condition. Anyone selling?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    They are a pretty cool pair of glasses. I was trying to sell mine earlier this year and just decided to keep them. They do not have a box, and I have worn them maybe 3 times. I have a bunch of pics in my old for sale thread if you care to look for it. If you are interested, just PM me an offer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Del decided to keep his pair. Anyone else out there with a pair of Blue Camo for sale?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Check ebay :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yeah. there are two

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What he said.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They both have a buy it now.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM Sent!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I did check eBay, and I did get a BNIB pair, and it did cost $125, and I did get it in the mail yesterday, and I did think it is awesome :laugh: Thanks for everyone's help!